IKEA EKTORP covers. Get your premium replacement IKEA EKTORP cover
Your IKEA EKTORP cover doesn’t fit your interior style? Has your EKTORP sofa cover color faded?
You’re at the right place! Your source for great IKEA EKTORP replacement covers of mass-market IKEA.
We just happened to make premium custom IKEA's EKTORP covers for sofas, chairs and armchairs. Go on! Give your IKEA EKTORP a twist!
Select EKTORP Covers model:
Best EKTORP replacement covers on the market
We make full range of IKEA EKTORP covers: EKTORP sofa covers or EKTORP sectional covers, loveseat covers, EKTORP chaise covers as well as covers for chairs or armchairs. More than 279+ premium fabric and color combinations to choose from and each fitted to cover your EKTORP perfectly. Here at CoverCouch we have EKTORP covers that are removable, washable and premium quality. Get EKTORP replacement covers now and change them whenever you like or need.
Change the look of your EKTORP sofa or couch with a new slipcover
Get your cover for IKEA EKTORP and renew the look of your furniture and your living room.
Replacement EKTORP covers make your sofa look way better, good as new, so you can get away without buying a whole new sofa. All slipcovers are fitted to cover your EKTORP sofa or other EKTORP furniture perfectly.
Choose your perfect material and color for your interior, as CoverCouch offers more than 279+ options of fabric and colors for your EKTORP cover. So easy to upgrade your IKEA EKTORP sofa with a unique new cover to get a fabulous look.
Wanna know how it would look? Unable to decide?
Just simply order a pack of fabric samples, we will send them out to you, and you will be able to touch and feel the fabric, no rush. This way you will be able to design the perfect replacement cover for your EKTORP from IKEA.
You should buy a new cover for your furniture if...
- You don't want to spend hundreds of pounds on a new piece of furniture.
- You want to freshen up your room.
- You have kids with muddy shoes or pets that shed.
- You want your living room to be inviting when company comes over.
- You yearn for a professional decorator look but not at designer prices.
- You want to make your mauve chair and your green sofa look good together.
- You've moved and your couch doesn't go with your new decor.
- You just got to college and the sofa in your lounge is lime green plastic.
- Your home office looks more like a home than an office.
- Your vacation rental comes with questionable furniture.
- Decorate for the holidays.
- It's Spring! Or Fall! Or Summer! Or Winter!